openSAP Microlearning is THE home for short, self-contained enablement videos to help you expand your knowledge around SAP solutions. Whether you’re an expert or just getting started, you can choose the videos that appeal most to your individual learning goals. Our microlearning videos in a nutshell are:
- Bite-sized - every video is short, focused, engaging and up to 12 minutes long.
- Self-contained - every video is designed as an independent, standalone learning topic. You don’t need to have pre-knowledge to watch them.
- Just-in-time Learning - aim of the videos is to support you in your daily tasks. You can access them anytime and from anywhere.
- Complementing - videos perfectly complement other SAP learning offerings.
- Produced by SAP experts
openSAP microlearning also offers playlists, a bundle of microlearning videos that helps you to learn about a certain topic in a structured way.
To stay up to date, and never miss any new video, please make sure to subscribe to our channels.
If you need our support, please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Simplify Your Logon Experience with SAP Universal ID
openSAP Microlearning now supports SAP Universal ID.
As part of our on-going efforts to simplify your logon experiences with SAP, we are pleased to introduce SAP Universal ID which allows you to consolidate your multiple user accounts into one Universal ID.
By converting to SAP Universal ID, you can:
- Keep your Universal ID account for life.
- Use one login to access designated SAP systems.
- Manage all your accounts via SAP Universal ID Account Manager
openSAP– the place for innovative learning for everyone, made for you by SAP.